Expired 1 day agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: baker, baking, cocinera de la preparacion, complimentary, fryer, meat cutter, persona de parilla, prep cook, roasting, salad
- Set steam table; serve or ensure proper serving of food for tray line or dining room.
- M ust be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds if necessary
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- The Line Cook accurately and efficiently cooks meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
- For management positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health insurance, dental, vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability.
- The Line Cook is responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste, and fraud.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Food handler certification and/or ServSafe certification if applicable PHYSICAL DEMANDS.
Links for SilverSpot Cinemas