Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: appetizer, banquet, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de la parrilla, cutter, food preparation, kitchen, kitchen prep, lunch, station
- Opportunities to occasionally fill in and relocate to other Margaritas locations.
- No experience needed.
- Against the backdrop of a sun-soaked village in Central Mexico, surrounded by the texture of centuries-old heritage, the Margaritas restaurant concept has been carefully crafted and thoughtfully prepared for import to the United States.
- Margaritas has become an experience warmly embraced by people looking for a place to visit as well as a place to enjoy delicious Mexican food.
- We have a strong culture in people development and promote many hourly employees in salaried management roles.
- Tuition cost savings benefit through New England College of Business Partnership.
- Margaritas offers a fun environment, flexible work schedules and competitive pay.
Links for Margaritas