Life Enrichment Assistant - Part-Time
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Assures that the ARTIS specific programs are being held as designated (i.e.: Time to Dish; Town Hall meeting; I CAN program; and I’m AlWrite)
- Provides input to the Director of Life Enrichment to develop a monthly calendar that meets the Artis standards and the individual interests of the residents
- Knows, understands, and demonstrates the company philosophy of Positive Partnerships the ARTIS Way.
- Also, ensures that the location adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site’s fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current SDS.
- The position is primarily responsible for running daily life enrichment programs.
- Assists the Director of Life Enrichment with ordering, maintaining, and securing needed supplies for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining communication, in conjunction with Director of Life Enrichment, with family members regarding level of participation in programs.
- Provides information to the Director of Life Enrichment regarding the residents’ participation and abilities in order to assist with the development of a personalized care plan.
Links for Great Falls Assisted Living