Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Suggest Revision
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse Job Summary The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse provides skilled nursing services to patients in long term care and rehabilitation facility.
- A temporary staff employee with a previous positive TB test result must provide current documentation of a negative chest x-ray as required by the client.
- Complies with ATC Healthcare Services policies and procedures.
- Administers nursing procedures to patients in accordance with patients nursing care plans, such as sterile dressing, soaks, compresses, enemas, suppositories, tube feeding, oxygen therapy, range of motion therapy, catheterization, diabetic care, pre- and post-operative care, etc.
- If the LPN/LVN is currently IV certified, may perform limited IV tasks as permitted by the LPN/LVN nurse
Updated 0 days ago