- Role models positive communication skills with NA/RS, HHA's, TMA's (if applicable), interdisciplinary team, customers, residents and families.
- Understanding of current Antibiotic Stewardship, Infection Prevention & Infection Control and OSHA guidelines.
- Maplewood Care Center is seeking for passionate Part-Time and Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) t o join our elite team of healthcare professionals.
- May administer professional services, such as catheterization, tube feedings, suctioning, applying/changing bandages, packs, colostomies and drainage bags.
- As an LPN at MCC you will work along side our nursing staff in providing the best quality of care to our residents and their families.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Participates in resident care planning as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
Links for Volunteers of America National Services