Licensed Inside Sales Agent - Remote Nationwide
Last updated 2 days ago
- In addition to English, proficiency in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese, and/or Vietnamese is highly desired.
- In order to support the computer systems and sensitivity of our business, the following are required:+ High-speed cable or DSL Internet connection that must hard-wire to the computer (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is not allowed for this role)+ Minimum internet speed of 10Mbps for download (15Mbps preferred) and 1Mbps for upload+ A dedicated workspace minimizing ongoing interruptions and which keeps consumer's information private
- Humana has an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
- must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers' healthcare needs with appropriate products from Humana's portfolio.
- Our Inside Sales Agents have a passion for assisting people, especially Medicare consumers, to provide the best healthcare benefit options to meet their needs, while building relationships that improve the health and well-being of our members.
- Effective July 1, 2011, we have adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.
- Department Hours - Shift could fall between business hours of 8:00am to 11:00 pm local time.
Links for Humana