Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ LCSW - Cancer Clinic
Posted 2 days agoInactive Job
- Flourishing and cutting-edge cancer health system seeks an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ LCSW work in their Cancer clinic just north of Atlanta in the Alpharetta, GA area !
- Company: This group is committed to delivering the highest quality, evidence-based care.
- A leader in cancer care for the Atlanta area they strive to utilize the latest technology and research to provide the most effective treatment possible Has multiple locations around the Atlanta area to better serve their patients
- Benefits and Features: Competitive salary, depending on experience Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life insurance.
- Excellent PTO and paid holidays off 3 education days with a professional development budget Cell phone will be provided for LCSW to use
- Your Role with the Company: M-F schedule, 8:30a-5p Assist patients with problem solving financial, insurance and access to care issues
- Providing crisis intervention and counseling services for adult patients and their families/caregivers throughout all phases of the cancer treatment
- Background Profile: Must have at least 3 years of experience post-masters experience in social work Master of Social Work (MSW) degree Current GA LCSW license
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: JOHN HILDRETH NP NOW, LLC P: 843 npnow.com
Links for NP Now