Liberal Arts & Professional Studies Adjunct Faculty (Communications, English, History, Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education)
Last updated 3 days ago
- Henderson is one of 16 colleges in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
- Foster an active and inclusive learning environment and utilizing our learning management system (Blackboard) for communication and feedback.
- Henderson Community College serves approximately 1,500 credit, dual credit, adult education and workforce development students each semester in a three-county region of Northwest Kentucky.
- HCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The college and its faculty and staff are focused on student and community development and success.
- To become proficient in multiple delivery methods including face-to-face day and evening, hybrid, accelerated, and online course modalities and may require travel to multiple campuses or teaching sites.
- Early Childhood Education
- Minimum qualifications: Master s degree in teaching discipline or a Master s degree that includes at least 18 graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline.
Links for Henderson Community College