Les Mills Group Exercise Instructor
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Benefits: Competitive compensation Membership to Edge Fitness Clubs *must teach 2 classes per week Access to our Edge Kids Care Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- If you want to teach classes for the best health club, join our team!
- Work Environment: This job operates in a health club environment.
- Duties & Responsibilities/Essential Functions: Arrive for class at least 5 minutes (10 minutes preferred) before scheduled start of class End class on time in order to keep flow between classes and parking lot Greet members with a positive, professional and friendly attitude Always introduce self and class When speaking with members, have a positive, team player attitude toward the Edge and its management Assist new participants with set up etc.
- Summary & Reports to: The Edge Fitness Clubs offer an amazing variety of fitness classes including strength, cardio and Mind Body Classes.
- Physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Our awesome instructors are what separates The Edge from our competition.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Links for The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC