- The Legal Team Assistant provides administrative support to attorneys office-wide, to the Client Services Team (CST), the Attorney Resource Center (ARC) and/or the local office.
- VISUAL ACUITY Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, including personal computer, copier, telephone, transcription equipment, etc.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the CST Specialists, ARC Team, and other Legal Team Assistants.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This job operates in a clerical, office setting.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the Office Administrator to complete local office projects, tasks and initiatives.
- This role requires someone to be on-site in a Fox Rothschild LLP office and to be fully vaccinated.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Must exhibit initiative in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven and detail-oriented work environment utilizing excellent judgment, initiative, decision-making skills and the ability to work independently.
Links for Fox Rothschild