Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- You must have strong customer service skills and be comfortable speaking directly to counsel, attorney service court and clients.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or other languages Experience with CasePeer software Job Type: Full-time position Duties: Drafting pleadings, motions, appellate documents and filing them with State and Federal courts Aiding attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests and assist with daily administrative tasks (calendar hearings and deadlines, document management, file organization, etc
- Our fast-growing Personal Injury firm is in need of a Legal Secretary/Paralegal to join our friendly, hardworking team!
- Experience: litigation: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location Company's website: www.sachslawyers.com Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No Show more
- We offer a great location/Benefits/Paid parking/Gym and much more on site.
- Solid understanding of civil litigation (state and federal calendar deadlines and rules).
- Preferred Requirements: Minimum 2 year of relevant office experience Insurance defense and/or personal injury experience Experience with State/Federal court rules/filings, One Legal and ECF filings.
- High proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
Links for Sachs Law, APC