Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, well organized, responsible, flexible, and enjoy administrative work in a law office environment.
- The candidate will provide administrative support, including preparation of legal papers, correspondence and other paperwork, editing documents, maintaining a neat and organized filing system, answering phones, maintaining financial records, billing, and other work as required.
- Legal Secretary (Preferred)
- Glen Burnie law firm is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant.
- Organization and filing skills are also a vital requirement.
- Requirements include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, as well as the ability to learn new software applications.
- This position requires strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to be punctual is required, as well as maintaining a positive, professional and friendly demeanor.
Links for Lessans, Praley & McCormick, PA