- Legal Billing SpecialistA downtown law firm has an immediate opening for a Billing Specialist with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and revising pre-bills, processing client invoices, correcting time and disbursements as required, creating billing and time reports, maintaining and updating client and matter database, timekeeper maintenance, and opening files.
- Previous experience with law firm billing processes including electronic billing and paperless billing is preferred but not required.
- Ensure all client guidelines and other written communication, internal protocols and firm's guidelines are followed.
- Candidates should have a professional demeanor, be a self-starter, have excellent customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, good problem solving and be proactive and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook is necessary, and experience with Aderant, iManage, and various email platforms.
- Great benefits and free parking.
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Stand out and contact AppleOne directly