Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Job Requirements: At least 1 year of prior law firm experience required; be punctual and organized; have a pleasant attitude and be a team player; excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent IT computer skills; and bilingual Spanish preferred.
- A litigation firm in downtown Miami has an immediate full-time Legal Secretary position opening.
- Legal Secretary: 1 year
- Perform general secretarial duties, including answering phones, filing, copying, faxing, etc.
- Job Duties: Assist attorneys in preparing files; drafting letters; e-filing in State and Federal courts; scheduling hearings, depositions and mediations; and billing.
- law firm: 1 year
- Please review all application instructions before applying to L&C.
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Links for L&C