Legal Assistant / Paralegal - PART TIME
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Princeton-area boutique law firm seeks a part-time Legal Assistant/Paralegal for busy trust and estates practice.
- Preparation of real estate documents, including Deeds and ancillary documentation;
- A leading local law firm that specializes in Trust, Estates, and Tax Law.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree with a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved program optimal, but will consider current student pursuing either BA or Paralegal Certificate.
- Preparation of court documents, including pleadings and fiduciary accountings;
- Preparation of tax documents, including Inheritance, Estate, and Gift Tax Returns;
- Will train an otherwise qualified individual who is motivated and interested in trust and estates law.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter; proven ability to work independently
Links for Princeton Law Firm