Lecturer, CC (Medical Laboratory Technician)
- Suggest Revision
- University of Hawai'i, Kapi'olani Community College, Health Sciences Department is seeking applications for the Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) part-time lecturer position.
- Working Title : Lecturer, CC (Medical Laboratory Technician)
- In accordance with accreditation standards of the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science Programs VII.C.1.
- Teach courses in the assigned subject area (Hematology, Microbiology, Immunohematology, Biochemistry, Body Fluids, Intro to Clinical Laboratory Science)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science (MLS), AND at least three years of work experience in a clinical setting, PLUS current Hawai'i MLS State license.
Updated 0 days ago