Lead / Senior Security Advisor
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Participate in company meetings to provide information security advice regarding implementation of plan and data security legal compliance issues.
- Develop and draft a corporate threat model and present strategic execution plan to executives, including prioritization of activities, budget planning and management, and identification of key milestones.
- Recommend new business processes, corporate policies, reorganization, and adoption of new technical systems, hardware and software to implement information security strategic plan.
- Strong understanding of risk management and information security fundamentals and application.
- Assess clients existing information security and risk management program to verify and validate the programs meet legal and industry standards in people, process, policy, and technology risk management.
- Assist client company management and IT professionals to identify and prioritize critical information security gaps and weaknesses.
- Looking for a passionate and experienced individual to advise, assess, and lead initiatives of various clients in the areas of Governance, Risk, Security and Compliance.
- Strong experience conducting security assessments and developing recommendations for clients.
Links for Adisys Corp.