LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT in SALESVILLE, AR
Last updated 3 months ago
- The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets.
- GENERAL SUMMARY:The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus.
- Clean the store; take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom; and help set up sidewalk displays.
- Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
- Perform additional duties typically performed by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, in their absence.
- Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
- Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Links for DOLLAR GENERAL