Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Experience with (Fadal/HAAS) 3-axis vertical and gantry mills and/or Fanuc controlsExperience with Surf Cam, Master Cam, Vericut, etc Experience with Catia filesExperience using Manual mill/lathe experience (Bridgeport, etc.)
- LMI Aerospace Everett Merrill Creek (EMC) is a Testing Services provider to Aircraft, Space, Defense and industrial markets.
- The lead machinist at EMC must be a self-starter and finisher, must have excellent communication and organization skills that allows them to get machining projects done with minimal disruption to the project.
- WHY CHOOSE LMI AEROSPACE?
- Strong understanding of composite materials and design for aerospace manufacturing.
- The Lead Machinist will ensure the best approach to machining of fixtures, tooling, parts and test coupons from composite and metal materials and the training and direction of the machining department staff.
- JOB SUMMARYA lead machinist at EMC is responsible for regular interaction with their Supervisor, Test Engineers/Project Managers and customers (Internal/External).
- For machine dependent operations, selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures and/or cutting tools, attachments, accessories and material to machines (i.e. set-up machine) and starts and observes machine operation during first part production to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance conditions.
Links for Integrated Technologies, Inc.