- General responsibilities include providing lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers including: Responsibilities and Duties of the Lawn Care Technician Fertilization Weed Control Aeration Seeding Communication with customers regarding lawn care services Completion of daily route assignments Qualifications and Skills High school diploma or equivalent (GED) Must have valid drivers’ license with good driving record and be able to follow GPS directions to find job site locations.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday and Saturday as required Must enjoy working outdoors and be able to work in temperature ranges from teens to over 90 degrees and in varying weather conditions Must be able to lift 50 pound bags of fertilizer, load, unload, push, lift and guide rotary spreader with total weight of 80-100 pounds and maneuver 400-foot spray hose.
- Spring-Green Lawn Care is looking for enthusiastic and motivated full-time, seasonal lawn care technicians for the following locations: Plainfield, IL, Rolling Meadows, IL, Hodgkins, IL, and Wauconda, IL. For more than 40 years, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work.
- No experience required, we offer paid training to obtain the required Illinois Pesticide License.
- $1,000.00 Sign on bonus for licensed Pesticide operators/applicators new to our organization.
- Our Lawn Care Technicians earn $540-$750 wkly, plus production commission bonuses for work completed.
- Ability to follow driving directions and familiarity with assigned service area a plus Must be able to read and recall regulations and procedures and pass state issued pesticide exam Ability to work independently and provide good customer service.
- Hourly pay rate in addition to production bonuses for meeting goals.
Links for Spring Green Enterprises Inc. & Subsidiaries