Lawn Care Specialist - In Waukesha, WI
- TruGreen® is America's #1 lawn care company, serving more than 1.7 million residential and commercial customers across the United States and Canada with lawn, tree, and shrub care.
- Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices are some of the daily responsibilities required of our Lawn Specialists.
- Our Lawn Specialists provide service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn, landscape, and/or irrigation applications, diagnosing and correcting customer problems through service calls and other communications, and selling/up-selling services to new and existing customers, resulting in growth of our customer base.
- By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing.
- I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
- Some positions may require a valid driver's license and/or appropriate state/local licensing.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification.
- TruGreen focuses on developing our people by building dynamic, enthusiastic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals.
Links for TruGreen