Laundry Services Attendant
Last updated 17 hours ago
- Available appointments are: Monday -Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. St. Thomas Retirement Center is licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services and is classified as a Residential Care Facility.
- Treat ALL information as confidential regarding residents and personnel of St. Thomas Retirement Center.
- Complete ALL licensing required computer training and continuing education in a timely manner.
- Iron and hang up clothes that need it and/or fold other clothing.
- Put away the resident’s clean clothes, as best as possible, in the designated areas (hangers, drawers, shelves) and in an organized manner.
- Position requires: DOJ Background Check, Physical, and COVID Testing.
- Laundry: Prior to washing clothes, check all pockets for tissues and/or other items.
- INDIVIDUALLY wash and dry resident’s clothes, towels, linens, etc.