Knowledge Program Manager
- Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- This role will ensure that operational support team members are using knowledge to achieve KCS objectives for faster resolution to known issues while creating bandwidth for support teams to focus on more complex and higher profile tasks.
- Deploy and ensure ongoing success of the KCS program for managing content, including content development, maintenance strategies and key performance indicators to manage program efficiency.
- Function as the Program Manager for a KCS Adoption Team; establishing and driving regular meetings with the adoption team and advising and educating around online support optimization.
- Proven understanding of Knowledge Management best practices KCS certification required
- The KCS Program Manager will promote understanding that capturing and sharing knowledge is viewed as being of the highest value and an integral part of the IT issue resolution and prevention workflow.
- Collaborate with operational support managers across global regions to define and deliver a comprehensive training program that incorporates key roles in the KCS strategy.
Links for Arrow Electronics