Junior Technology Specialist -Tier I
- The junior technology support specialist is expected to make adjustments, repairs, and new installations.
- It is the duty and responsibility of the junior technology support specialist to maintain all technology based electronic equipment in the school.
- Provide comprehensive user support for computer hardware and software including: computers and operating systems, application software, network hardware including file servers, cabling, switches, telecommunications, and all technology based electronic equipment in the school system.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of all alarm, intercom, scoreboard, closed circuit television, internal telephone additions, audio visual equipment, and computer systems and components.
- Supervise and instruct student intern(s) and part-time employees in all essential job functions.
- Desire some practical knowledge and experience with Powershell and scripting (VisualBasic, bash, shell, etc
- Knowledge of both Windows and Macintosh desktop computers and operating systems preferred.
- Work with Application/Database Analyst with latest district-wide software, known incompatibilities and service bulletins from vendors.