Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Understanding of basic circuitry and competency in the use of test equipment such as; ohm meter, voltmeter, Fluke digital multi-meter, meger, clamp on amp meter.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of switch gear, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting and PLC’s.
- Installation, trouble shooting and repair of electrical and electronic components in 120/240 and 240/480 volt applications.
- Much of our work is in the grain drying industry, which means you must be able to climb.
- Duties include but not limited to: The installation of conduits, wiring, box hardware, devices, electrical panels and cabinets.
- Small company, we do grain dryer sales, service and installation.
- Our technicians also need a good working knowledge of the hydraulic and pneumatic components of commercial/industrial machinery and equipment.
- Understand and follow OSHA safety practices.
Links for Innovative Electrical Solutions LLC