Job Opportunities Bilingual Spanish Speaking Medical Receptionists!
- Covenant Community Care, a faith-based charitable non-profit Community Health Center serving the people of Metro Detroit is always seeking qualified applicants for consideration for Medical Receptionists to work at its largest outpatient family practice facility in southwest Detroit.
- As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we offer integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Applicants Must speak and read Spanish fluently to be considered.
- The receptionist is responsible for maintaining order in the administrative areas of the clinic including: Patient registration via electronic medical records as well as verifying patient information and directing patients to appropriate setting and explaining any wait times, etc.
- Will collect and document demographic and financial information, obtaining all required forms, consents and signatures.
- Will relay patient messages to and from providers and fax or email documentation according to established privacy regulations and practices.
- Successful candidate will possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and experience in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of insurance billing, medical terminology, physician office, ICD-9 coding, computer use in an office setting is highly desired.
- Consistently excellent customer service & communication skills are a must.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills, including accuracy, filing and basic arithmetic skills.
- Covenant Community Care offers a comprehensive benefit program including vacation, sick and personal time as well as health, dental, vision care, life insurance, short and long-term disability benefits.
Links for Covenant Community Care