Java Software Engineer - Digital Banking
Expired 5 days agoInactive Job
- Overall 5 years of developing internet-scale solution development primarily using Java 8 , Spring Boot and no-sql databases (primarily mongo)+ Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Java 8 (Lambdas, Streams, Completeble Future, optional, generics)+ Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Spring boot – webflux , Reactor 3), spring-data, REST+ Must have demonstrated Proficiency in Java functional and reactive programming.
- + Test Driven Development experience+ Must have demonstrated experience in developing and building asynchronous Reactive Micro services utilizing Vertx+ Must have experience in developing REST APIs using Spring Boot 2.0 (reactive) and skilled in Open API (swagger) specification.
- + Experienced in utilizing Grafana, Jaeger, Splunk to monitor and troubleshooting application systems+ Demonstrated experience in using modern software engineering tools: git workflows, gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks.
- Lead the solution design and implementation of core platform features+ API Design and Implementation+ Provide Operational support with building platform monitoring tools/dashboards, ad hoc reports+ Defect Fixes, Performance Testing, Endurance testing
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- As an Engineer, you will be responsible for building this cutting-edge technology framework that facilitates developer productivity without compromising on quality at enterprise scale.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- We are building a banking platform that enables teams to create products at scale and power digitals channels to deliver compelling experiences in a dramatically faster fashion.
Links for American Express