Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- May supervise a lower level computer or network technician.
- § May assist outside plant technicians with troubleshooting as needed.
- Knowledge of electromechanical and digital switching technology, testing methods, central office protection practices, microwave systems, fiber-optic systems, and subscriber and trunk carrier systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus one to two years specialized training in computer science.
- May plan, develop and maintain all network operations including routers, firewalls, switches/hubs, access and servers, and company applications.
- Repairs central office and IT equipment by performing diagnostic tests to locate trouble and performing necessary repairs using mechanical and electrical power tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics, blueprints and circuit diagrams.
- Assists in the installation, service and removal of central office facilities and IT equipment.
Links for Kaptel