Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Under minimal supervision, the IT Specialist will support and maintain personal computers, peripherals, related servers and client components for existing systems.
- · Working knowledge of video conferencing systems use and maintenance is preferred
- The IT Specialist is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems related to an integrated client-server environment.
- They will support multiple departments and customers in all remote locations, and may have enterprise wide responsibilities including providing backup network support.
- · Some working knowledge of disaster recovery, data recovery, backup concepts and techniques
- · Detailed knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in the installation, maintenance and support client operating systems, and client/server protocols, and software and peripherals found in a LAN/WAN environment
- · Three years of experience in technical support and maintenance of an integrated client-server environment.
- · May include working on a special schedule (i.e. evenings and weekends) occasionally
Links for UNLV Medicine