ISH Dining Services: Dining Service Director
- Local Independent/Assisted Living Community is seeking a Dietary Manager/Food Service Director to manage our kitchen by planning, organizing, and directing the overall operations of the Dining Services department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards and ensuring quality nutritional meals are prepared and served from kitchens maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIETARY MANAGER/FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR: Inspects the Dietary Department daily to ensure that it is safe and sanitary.
- Inspects storage areas on a weekly basis for proper temperatures, cleanliness, and order.
- Assists in cleaning procedures as needed.
- Submits written reports to the administration as necessary.
- Plans nutritionally balanced & therapeutic meals that reflect the likes and dislikes of residents, as well as Public Health regulations.
- Is responsible for food purchase, production, and timely service of meals.
- Directs and supervises all dietary functions and personnel.
- Purchases food products from approved vendors.
- Maintains cost records and works to meet budget guidelines.
- Monitors monthly expenditures.
- Hires, orients, trains, counsels, disciplines, and when appropriate, terminates dietary employees.
- Schedules work hours and assignments and reviews staff work performance.
- Participates in department head meetings.
- Participates in monthly QAPI meetings and prepares reports accordingly.
Stand out and contact ISH Dining Services directly