Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Special Agent 2 (Albia)
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- The DPS is Iowa s premier and accredited law enforcement agency the home of the Division of Criminal Investigation, Iowa State Patrol, Division of Narcotics Enforcement, Division of Intelligence and Fusion, State Fire Marshal s Office and the DPS Basic Academy.
- Associated topics: crime scene, detective, fingerprint, inspector, investigate, investigation, investigative, investigator
- Under general supervision, a Special Agent assigned to the Division of Criminal Investigation conducts criminal investigations related to alleged violations of Iowa law; or conducts complex background investigations; or performs forensic examinations of computers; or reviews unsolved cases for further investigation; performs related work as required.
- Five (5) years of law enforcement experience as a sworn federal, state, or local peace officer.
- If you wish to apply for the Iowa State Patrol Trooper 1 or 2 positions, a separate application will be required for each position.
- Three (3) years of law enforcement experience as a sworn federal, state, or local police officer and sixty (60) semester hours (or equivalent quarter hours), or hold an Associate in Arts degree from an accredited college or university;
- This posting is only for the Special Agent 2 position with the Division of Criminal Investigation.
- Complete the electronic Official DPS Registration and Form 81 with electronic signature and attach it to the NEOGOV application.
Links for State of Iowa Talent Gateway