Investor Services, Account Executive - Emerging Managers
Last updated 14 days ago
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management preferredWe are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate.
- As an Investor Services Account Executive focusing on the Emerging Manager segment you will work very closely with the Pre-closes Services team to ensure we support our customers through their fundraising process.
- To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.The Team You'll Work WithWe're looking for a talented Account Executive to join our Emerging Manager Investor Services Sales team.
- Our customers in this segment are primarily venture capital firms.
- We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they've managed to save from their paychecks.
- Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.
Links for Carta