Inventory and Maintenance Specialist
- Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that's all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade.
- Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers.
- Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and influence the pace of othersDemonstrate ongoing ability to adapt our ordering in a growth environment including updating on-hands and reacting to events to best serve our guestsAt Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity.
- Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
- Please consider visiting our local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
- Work in a Chick-fil-A Restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job.
Links for Chick-fil-A Plaza at the Speedway