- Suggest Revision
- Since it's located in the high desert- about 5,300' above sea level- we get four distinctly wonderful seasons, and the climate is dry, sunny, and extremely temperate compared with other desert-type cities.
- Anywhere in the area, you're moments away from great outdoor recreation (mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding, hiking, rock climbing
- tons of family activities (a zoo, an aquarium, so many museums), as well as amazing food and drinks.
- Every October, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta attracts balloonists and spectators from all over the world for a visual spectacle and experience unlike anything else.
- Aside from internal medicine, VetCare has specialists in emergency and critical care, oncology, ophthalmology, radiology and surgery.
Updated 1 days ago