Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: answer, call, call center, client, customer, customer care, guest, service representative, support specialist, telephone
- We offer: Competitive pay based on experience Excellent training Medical, dental, vision and life insurance Matching 401(k) investment plan Paid vacation Employee discounts A positive and professional work environment Responsibilities - BDC Phone / Internet Service Rep: Provide an excellent impression of our dealership Promptly respond to internet and telephone inquiries in a professional manner from potential customers primarily seeking information about service products/procedures and costs.
- Experience is preferred but we will train the right candidates.
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Schedule service department appointments Follow up with customers to ensure a completely satisfied service department experience and improve customer retention.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work every day on time.
Links for Olathe Ford Lincoln