Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- The Intake Specialist will work closely with our Intake Team Lead and Shelter Manager to ensure that each animal entering our building receives the care, treatment, and documentation needed.
- Relate professionally to shelter staff, management and other departments
- Position Summary: Being an Intake Specialist at Wright-Way Rescue allows you to be an active part of the Wright-Way Rescue team that helps save the lives of homeless pets!
- The Intake Specialist will be trained to understand disease control protocols and administration of vaccines, medications, run tests, and draw blood.
- Intake Specialist- Wright-Way Rescue Admissions & Care Campus, Murphysboro, IL.
- Prior experience working in a Veterinary clinic or medical field preferred.
- Maintain appropriate standard of care protocols: clean housing, fresh food, fresh water, clean litter box, new bedding
- This is also an incredible opportunity for those interested in gaining valuable hands-on animal care and medical experience.
Links for Wright-Way Rescue