Insurance And Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales Experience Preferred
- Do you aspire to some day run your own business, be an advisor looked to in your community, and lead a team?
- Job Description Position Overview I am a local State Farm Insurance Agent looking to hire an outgoing and customer-focused individual who enjoys working with the public.
- By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies.
- This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
- As part of my successful team, I will assist in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience.
- This development and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare you for a potential career as a State Farm agent.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.