Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish)
- This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
- If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Responsibilities Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees.