Insurance Agency Marketer
- Get ahead of others.
- Job Agency Marketer Position Job Description
- The marketer should be a high caliber professional, he or she has the unique opportunity to rapidly develop and build a business within a successful agency.
- Through this position the marketer will fine tune marketing, networking, consultative sales and all the other skills imperative to becoming a top-tier producer.
- The marketer will be responsible for developing and maintaining different marketing channels that will help increase an agency’s sales volume.
- Marketers are responsible for tracking marketing methods used as well as their outcomes.
- This role gives the marketer a foundation on which to build a network through various channels and learn to capitalize on prospecting opportunities by utilizing different marketing strategies.
- revenue and how that relates to a marketing budgetDrive and Productivity: Must be able to generate great results from ordinary circumstances, prepare for problems or opportunities in advance, undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision Preferred Skills and Abilities BilingualStrong analytical capability Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Additional Compensation: Bonuses Work Location: One location Hours per week: 30-3920-29 This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
- quality and precision-focusedAggressive
- competitive and growth-orientedOutcome-oriented
- results-focused with strong performance culture
Links for Fabian Garcia Agency