- Consults with Onboarding Specialist and Learning & Development Specialists to create effective role-based learning paths.
- Education/Experience Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Partners with the Learning & Development Manger to develop and document Rivermarks instructional design and virtual learning standards.
- Job Details Job Location : Creekside/Beaverton - Beaverton, OR Position Type : Full Time Salary Range : Undisclosed Job Category : Banking Summary Utilizes instructional design best practices to design, develop, and deliver online and classroom training content for complex roles and functions across the credit union.
- Extensive experience using e-learning development tools, graphic design tools, authoring tools, video creation and editing tools and audio applications.
- Requirements Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities Thorough knowledge of instructional design principles, methodologies, and adult education concepts.
- Proficiency in Articulate Rise and video editing software preferred.
- Manages the Learning Management System (LMS) and content library.
Links for Rivermark Community Credit Union