Inside Sales Representative - Honolulu, HI (No weekends)
- Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative.
- A degree in Interior Design is required Proficient in CAD Designs/Drawings - Especially 2020 and AUTOCAD Prior sales or customer service experience is required.
- Exhibit strong aptitude for sales and a desire to sell / upsell Highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and customer service oriented with ability to build relationships General computer skills including Microsoft Office Ability to learn quickly Pre-employment drug and background screening required Benefits Medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match.
- Qualifications 1 years of (Specify Business Group i.e. HVAC, Plumbing, Fire & Fab, Waterworks, etc.)
- (could be more depends on experience) Work schedule: Monday - Friday.
- More info here: Responsibilities Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by determining customers' needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions.
- Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders.
- Coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and answer sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions.
Links for ManpowerGroup Solutions