Information Systems Security Manager
- Suggest Revision
$145,000 - $174,000 a year
- Palantir's impact and productivity in the US Government (USG) space depends on our ability to navigate the world of government and industrial security efficiently and responsibly.
- As the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), you will own the systems that enable Palantirians to productively use our USG facilities and related enclaves in support of our critical DoD missions.
- Create and maintain user-facing guides, POA&Ms, SPPs, ATOs, and other relevant USG documentation.
- Familiarity with DoD cyber security tools such as Endpoint Security Solutions, ACAS, STIGs, and SCAP. Demonstrate knowledge of how these tools are configured and used to ensure compliance.
- Comfort managing USG tools including Host Based Security System (HBSS) and the DISA Secure Host Baseline (SHB).
Updated 18 days ago