Information Security Manager, Product Security And Operations
- Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family.
- We proudly serve more than 4 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
- But that’s not all that we do.
- Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy.
- It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work.
- Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
- We are looking to hire a manager to lead our Product Security and Operations team within our Information Security Department.
- In this role, you will develop and own our product security and security operations programs, and cultivate, manage, and lead a team of individual contributor security engineers and analysts.
- This includes scoping, architecting, building, operating, and measuring the tools and processes needed to secure our product application services and infrastructure, as well as to exercise vulnerability, threat, and incident management.
- Who we are:In 2021, Greenlight was valued at $2.3B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors.
- Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours.
- We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?”
- and then “How can we make this even better?”
- If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
- Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Links for Greenlight Financial Technology