Infectious Disease Faculty
- Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future.
- We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
- Join the dynamic and growing Department of Infectious Disease with Emory Healthcare, practicing in the largest and most comprehensive health system in Georgia!
- Qualified applicants are board certified/board eligible in Infectious Disease and who possess outstanding clinical, technical and interpersonal skills and training from top-rated institutions.
- Physicians with Emory Healthcare enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
- The Department of Medicine, together with Emory University School of Medicine, is fully committed to the shared values of diversity and inclusion in order to achieve and sustain excellence.
- We firmly believe that we best promote excellence by recruiting and retaining a diverse group of faculty and staff promoting a sense of inclusion and belonging for every member of our community.
- This climate for diversity, inclusion and excellence is critical to attaining the best scholarship, teaching, and research.
- To ensure the safety of our campus community, the COVID-19 vaccine is required.
- For more information on the University and Hospital policies and potential exemptions, please see our website.
- Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.
- Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law.
- Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination.
- Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
- Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
- To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD).
- Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Stand out and contact Emory University directly