Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Some of the responsibilities as an infant/toddler teacher include the following: Teachers are responsible for the care, hygiene, diapering, learning, and developmental activities.
- We are now hiring full-time teachers to love on children at our infant and toddler school.
- Infant and toddler teachers must have a passion for children and a passion for education.
- Practical experience and classic schooling both considered.
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Communicating directly with parents regarding their child's accomplishments and daily activities.
- Planing and implementing activities that promote social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children.
- Maintaining classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Links for Rivendell Early Education Center