Infant and Toddler Nanny Specialist
Last updated 26 days ago
- Ideal Candidate: Their ideal ITNS can provide unique expertise in all aspects of infant care, has a deep understanding of infant milestones, and is knowledgeable in infant and child development.
- Job Synopsis: Additional household duties include baby laundry, tidying up the nursery, replenishing baby products, cleaning baby dishes and bottles, and occasionally helping tidy up the kitchen, take out the trash, sweeping, meal prepping.
- As well as driving their toddler son to and from his day school.
- Both mom and dad are hard-working professionals who currently work from home and are hoping to find a supportive Nanny to become an extension of their family.
- Five years of professional NCS/Infant experience
- Family Syllabus: A devoted and kindhearted family in Loma Linda is seeking for an affectionate, dedicated, and proficient Infant/Toddler Nanny Specialist to care for their lovable newborn and toddler sons (ages 2 and 2 Months).
- The schedule for this position would be Monday through Thursday from 7 AM to 5 PM and Friday 8am-4pm with occasional weekends, so please offer some flexibility in your schedule.
- Must have infant/toddler certifications and have taken classes.