- Prior carpentry or machine assembly experience is preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee.
- Demonstrated experience working with power tools (i.e. nail guns, grinders, paint spray guns, overhead cranes, etc.)
- Flexibility to work either 1st shift (6 AM – 2:30 PM Monday-Friday) or 2nd shift (3:30 PM – 2 AM Monday-Thursday)
- Use forklift, pallet jacks, and other material handling vehicles to move materials throughout the facility.
- Gather parts and stage the materials that are needed by the skilled craft worker to build or ship the machine.
- The employee is also regularly required to work with a steady hand, withstand long hours standing, and have the ability to bend, reach overhead, and other odd postures.
- $19.22 to start along with a weekly attendance bonus of.50 cents per hour for every hour worked if each scheduled shift is worked to its entirety PLUS a 10% shift Differential if you desire a 2nd Shift role.
- Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, and rulers.
Links for CraftForce