Implementation Manager NEW!
Posted 19 days agoInactive Job
- Select a reason for reporting this job
- Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
- about how to recognize common online scams
- Before you leave, enter your email to be notified when more jobs like this are posted."
- Complete the form below to finish your application."
- This position is open to ALL Fiserv locations!
- What does a great Implementation Manager do?
- The Implementation Manager is a leader in the Conversions and Implementations organization, who works directly with clients, managing conversion and startup projects.
- Conversion projects involve migrating an existing portfolio from another processor (TSYS, In-house, etc.)
- to the Fiserv credit processing system.
- Conversions can be for new Fiserv client, or for an existing client that is adding to their portfolio.
- Startups involve starting from ground zero and building out the required products and services on the Fiserv system to support a new client launching a new portfolio.
- The Implementation Manager leads the project from beginning to end, playing a primary role in leading and participating in Discovery, Data Spec Review, Software Development, System Configuration, Testing, Project Management & Implementation.
- The position is key to planning, coordinating, and managing all activities required by the client, Fiserv, and any involved vendors, to onboard a new client or client partner to Fiserv, working with both client and internal colleagues to deliver a seamless transition.
- As an Implementation Manager, you can look forward to: + Managing all aspects of the project from beginning to end, developing project plans, consulting with client on solutions, managing key deliverables, and reporting on issues, risks, and status.
- + Leading internal projects teams of up to 5 owner-associates, who have responsibilities for setting up and customizing the various products and functions of the processing system.
- + Esuring custom development is delivered as required for the client.
- + Helping drive resolution of issues through problem solving, identification of necessary resources, and escalation.
- + Proven ability to manage and mitigate risks to project delivery + High school diploma required Preferred qualifications for consideration: + Experience in a client-facing role + Understanding of the Credit Card Issuing Industry and associated products + Experience with in converting to new processing platforms, preferred + Previous conversion experience preferred + Experience with and knowledge of First Data platforms (FD Omaha) and products/services preferred.
- + Bachelor's degree preferred and/or relevant credit card processing experience Travel required: 2-5 trips annually Who We Are: Conversions and Implementations is the new client onboarding arm of Fiserv Issuer Solutions.
- We engage with new clients to create a credit processing solution that includes all the products and services required to meet their business objectives.
- The organization provides vast opportunities to learn not only a great deal about Fiserv offerings and how products work in detail on the platform, but also gain an understanding of our clients' business and the issuing industry.
- A number of roles exist which support various client segments and project types, providing opportunities to develop and grow professionally, all within the same team.
- Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit for more information.
- Your privacy is our priority.
Links for Fiserv