Last updated 20 hours ago
- Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe s wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms.
- Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
- Create, manage, and track project plans associated with delivery of the new client setup and change orders for remittance processing clients.
- Provide consultation to clients on business problems for clients to help identify solutions to their business needs related to remittance processing.
- For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks.
- The Implementation Analyst is responsible for understanding the product concept and having the ability to translate the concept into valid client business requirements.
- The Implementation Analyst is responsible for the overall planning and tracking of small, medium and semi-complex client driven change orders and new job setup from initiation through execution.
- Prepares project documentation; organizes and conducts internal and external project meetings; manages project delivery through lifecycle stages from project initiation through project closure and tightly manage scope through the change control process.
Links for Deluxe Corporation