- Five years of experience as an HVAC maintenance technician in an industrial environment or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Job Summary: Amentum is seeking a highly skilled industrial HVAC/R Technician IV to join our 1st shift Facility Operations & Maintenance team in Greenville, SCAmentum provides Facilities and Production Maintenance services for our clients Industrial, Manufacturing, Distribution, Pharmaceutical, and Commercial sites worldwide.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC control and operating systems as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, rooftop AHUs, split systems, compressors, refrigeration, etc.
- Utilize the building automation system to track building conditions and the operation of facilities equipment.
- We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors, and safety professionals inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- Operate various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
Links for Amentum